365 Days of Astronomy
- Aug 4th: How do we know the Earth is curved?
- Aug 3rd: Earth
- Aug 2nd: Pre-Autumnal Harvest & Heavy Traffic
- Aug 1st: Observing With Webb in August 2020
- Jul 31st: What Are the Van Allen Belts? And How Can We Get Past Them?
- Some Stars Could Support as Many as 7 Habitable Planets
- The Universe is the Same, Everywhere We Look. Even More than Cosmologists Predicted
- Microbes Were Dormant for Over 100 Million Years, But They Were Able to Spring Back to Life
- Perseverance Went Into Safe Mode Shortly After Launch, But it’s Fine
- SpaceX Just Completed a Static Fire of Starship Prototype SN5. Next Comes the Hop